We will be happy to help you with the organization of the event you have in mind.
We have a dedicated space for such celebrations, whatever the occasion.
The place is shaded from the sun and covered from the rain. A beautiful Jaima, on a wooden terrace with natural wood posters, and a rainproof cover adorned with cozy lighting.
Our venue is set up with tables and chairs and can be beautifully decorated for an unforgettable day.
Your moment – time to celebrate life!
One end has a bar and storage for drinks, and the other end has an elevated space where musicians can play. Add the wonderful view of the lake, the lighted Jacuzzi, and the Mediterranean Sea, and the setting is perfect for any celebration.
We can help organize catering, decore, and music for your party.
This area is only available upon request and is rented for an additional charge.
Contact us for more information.
Courses & tranings
The masia has a big dining/meeting room for small parties or meetings, team building, workshops, or courses. If the weather is good (as usual), the garden is also a perfect option. We have a big outdoor terrace that is covered with space for up to 50 people.
Here are some suggestions, to be combined in any way that suits you:
- Bike training camps (incl. taking part in a Gran Fondo race)
- team buildings
- Gastronomic tapas-workshop
- Wine- or olive oil tastings
- Guided excursions like spending a day with a shepherd and see the process of making cheese
- Meditation or yoga
- Painting course with a certified teacher and annual quick painting contest (first Sunday in May)
- Teambuilding with a paella contest?
- Local Sausage making workshop
- Culinary tours with harvest and elaboration of local products, like the local calçotadas
- Linguistic emerging, or coaching sessions
- Workshops of handcrafts
Maybe you would like your course or training to end with a competition in a local race, e.g. Gran Fondo Priorat or Cambrils, or participate in the annual quick painting contest, or for your team-building event to include a paella contest, a wine tasting, or perhaps a tapas workshops, just write us with your ideas and we will help you organize.